Dimple Kapadia, a divine beauty with sultry looks still manages to look her best at the age of 61. She debuted in Bollywood at the mere age of 16 with the film Bobby in which she won over millions of hearts and became a favourite with everyone. She was praised for her acting skills and demeanour. She was known for her acting along with your looks, and her beautiful locks.
Hair is one of the most important beauty-accessories a woman can carry. Gorgeous locks falling tumbling down the face, giving it the perfect frame surely looks appealing. Dimple Kapadia is blessed with long silky hair, but that too takes efforts and extra care. Dimple can still challenge any of the current Bollywood actresses with her style and beauty. Today we would like to pass on the heritage to you by revealing her secret.
The veteran actress has long been asked the same question about her hair, and she says that there are no rules that she abides by but with special care, her hair continues to look fabulous and gorgeous. According to her, a healthy diet and lifestyle are the most important factors contributing to the strengthening and long-life of the hair. She swears by oiling and recommends to decrease the use of shampoo on a regular basis.
Other Measures Effective for Healthy and Beautiful Hair
- Combing your hair too many times can damage your hair. Brushing too much can take away the moisture from the hair, leaving them vulnerable to damage. Use a natural fiber comb to detangle your hair immediately after showering.
- Eat a diet rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, zinc and omega-3 fatty acids to give your hair the right amount of nourishment to ensure better-looking hair.
- Avoid using conditioners laden with chemical, instead use natural conditioners such as yogurt, eggs and lemon.
- Avoid excessive blow drying and hot iron rollers as much as possible. Too many cosmetic drying could weaken the damages strands permanently.
- Regularly trim your hair to avoid split ends and keep your hair from getting dry and frizzy.
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that contains eucalyptus, menthol and peppermint oil to stimulate your hair scalp. Messaging your head with your fingertips to help boost blood flow to your roots.
- Protect your hair from the scorching heat, torrential rains and other weather problems by tying them into a bun so that the natural texture of the hair can be enhanced.
Read more articles on Beauty and Personal Care.
For more related articles, download OnlymyHealth app.