Ageing is a natural process that affects everybody but there are some things that we can do to prevent unwanted wrinkles and aches. The saggy loose skin on the neck is definitely not a good look. The skin on the neck is thinner than your face making it more susceptible to develop signs of ageing.
Here are some home remedies that can help you get rid of neck wrinkles easily:
Pineapple contains vitamin C and helps boost collagen production which helps improve skin elasticity. It is rich in antioxidants that inhibit the breakdown of the skin’s natural healing process. Take a piece of pineapple and grind it. Extract the juice and massage the juice onto your neck in an upward motion. Wash your neck after massaging for 5 minutes.
Olive oil is an excellent source of natural fatty acids that can help lighten neck wrinkles and saggy skin. Olive oil contains important ingredients that nourish and rejuvenate the skin of your neck. Mix a tablespoon of olive oil with a teaspoon of glycerin. Massage the mixture onto your neck at night regularly to see effective results.
Also read: Reasons why olive oil is healthy for you
Rich in zinc, iron, folic acid, oleic acid and vitamin E, almonds restores the fat of the skin and make it firm. It also keeps away the wrinkles and slows down the ageing process. Soak some almonds overnight in milk and apply it on your skin. Rinse it with lukewarm water after 20-30 minutes.
Avacado has anti-ageing properties that can reverse the effect of those necklines. It is a great source of antioxidants which helps reduce wrinkles and promotes healthy skin. It nourishes the skin and reduces inflammation. It also helps with dry skin, thereby reducing neck wrinkles. Applying avocado directly to the skin can also give you a youthful glow.
The high protein content present in egg prevents elastin breakdown which reduces fine lines, thus neck wrinkles. Take an egg and separate egg yolk and smear a thin layer on the neck. Let it sit till you feel stretch in your neck and rinse it off.
Also read: 9 amazing health benefits of eggs
Tomato contains lutein, lycopene and beta-carotene which repairs damaged skin cells and promotes skin regeneration. Grind one tomato and mix it with rosewater and turmeric. Make a paste and apply on the neck. Wash when it dries out. Do this at least twice a week for best results.
Some Other Tips
- Moisturising regularly keeps the skin hydrated to let the elastin and collagen function properly to keep the skin plump and tout.
- Eat a lot of vitamins and minerals to provide the skin with the required nutrients for it to function properly. Fruits and vegetables are a great source to give your body what it needs.
- Drink a lot of water to keep the skin of your neck healthy and to prevent neck wrinkles. Staying hydrated not only helps the skin but maintains overall health.
- Sun exposure is the major reason to cause skin problems and applying sunscreen can help keep it protected.
- Exfoliate the skin to encourage cell regeneration and get rid of dirt and skin cells.
- Use products with mild ingredients.
Read more articles on Skin Care.
For more related articles, download OnlymyHealth app.